How to retreive your bitcoin cash from a Blockchain.info Wallet
If you have not already got your Blockchain.info recovery seed/phrase you will need to login to your Blockchain.info account and navigate to the 'Security Center' and then click on the 'Phrase Backup' Option under Level 1 (Note: Once you backup the recovery phrase you will not be able to access it again. Make sure you properly record this info)
Exporting your private keys
We recommend you download the bip39-standalone.html file directly from github to your local machine. We have linked to a particular version of the file for extra security. However we make no guarnatees about the security of this. Do your research.
Deriving the private keys.
On your local machine access/open/load the 'bip39-standalone.html' file
- Enter your Blockchain.info recovery phrase/seed in the webpage next to 'BIP39 Mnemonic'
- Choose number of words = '12' (or set the number of words for how many were in your recovery phrase)
- Scroll down to the 'Derivation Path' (leave BIP44 selected) and enter your account number from step 2 here.
- Leave all the rest of the entries set to their default
- Scroll down to the 'Derived Addresses' section and you should now see a list of addresses that will match the list of addresses in blockchain.info for your wallet.
You should see something that looks like the image below.
Finding which addresses have Bitcoin Cash.
For each address in the address column you can check to see if you have a Bitcoin Cash balance for that address using BlockChair - Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
Importing Bitcoin Cash Private Keys into StrongCoin Wallet
Navigate to the Your Bitcoin Cash section of StrongCoin Wallet and then click the Import Private Key button. Enter the private key and you should see the public Bitcoin Cash address along with a balance. You need to do this for each private key that has a Bitcoin Cash balance.
You are now able to send your Bitcoin cash to an exchange and cash out.